Is it very difficult for you to get out of the bed smoothly and pleasantly without a bed tea around? On the other hand, is it difficult to concentrate on work if an afternoon tea is not presented at your desk? If answer of questions like this is yes, then don’t worry you are not the only one. Most of the people around the globe are following the same practice.
However, nothing to fear about, because the drink i.e. Tea you are sipping is not a harmful one. Are you wondering why? Don’t have any idea about what benefits we are talking?
Then here is a précis of the good qualities & healthy benefits a tea possess:
- Beneficial in having a check over Neurological disorders: After a comparative study, it was found that the antioxidants that are present in tea are good for brain health also. They shield brain cells from environmental abuses from free radicals. Moreover, an amino acid naming L-Theanine found in tea is also helpful in avoiding age related memory loss problems and Parkinson disease.
- Flavonoids that enhance Metabolism: The presence of flavonoids in tea had given it a quality of boosting metabolism, with which one can speed up the weight loss program and have a check over obesity.
- Lessen the probabilities of Osteoporosis by bettering bone health: this is the forte of green tea, polyphenols observed in it aids in enriching the bone mineral density. Tea drinkers were found to have higher bone mineral density then non-tea drinkers.
- Cuts the likelihoods of heart attacks and strokes: If you are struggling from a high cholesterol level, then start having tea. The antioxidants discovered in tea can assist in having check over cholesterol levels thus risk of stroke and attacks can be moderated.
- Tension releasing and temper soothing qualities: Substance found in tea can also calm or relieve you from all the tensions when you have the worst day at office, or at home.
- Lower caffeine levels and satisfying drink that can help in switching from bad habits like coffee etc.: Tea is comparatively low in caffeine levels so if you are willing to get rid of your regular coffee habits then switching to tea is a better option.
Chicago Tea shop Home